Would you like to help organize and run the 2015 Rocky Mountain Super Enduro?
Dirt Riders Of Colorado is seeking volunteers who are dedicated to the safety of our competitors and want to be part of the action.
Positions are available for Track Marshall’s, Flaggers, Starting marshals, Registration staff, Technical Control and Security staff. We are also looking for people to just help plan the event. We will provide an event t-shirt.
Here is a brief description of those positions:
- Track marshal: provides support for motorcycle and rider recovery in the event of a crash or mechanical failure.
- Flaggers: provides warning with yellow flag for oncoming rider’s in the event of a crash or mechanical failure.
- Grid marshal: assists chief steward helping riders follow practice and race procedures and make sure their motorcycles are positioned correctly for race starts.
- Technical control: supports technical director to certify racing motorcycles conform to sound rules and safety rules.
- Registration staff: helps registration manager verify competitors, crew, media, and VIPs have appropriate credentials and wrist bands.
- Security staff: helps registration verify competitors, crew, media, and VIPs have appropriate credentials and wrist bands. Provide assistance for parking and beer garden.
Thank you for supporting the Rocky Mountain Super Enduro and Dirt Riders Of Colorado.
For more information on these and other Volunteer opportunities, contact:
Erik Nijkamp 719-287-2660